JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, have any of you out there successfully hunted back bear around the north coast (saddle mt, trask )? I hear a few people spotting some but most say they are ghost like or never get a shot at one.
I was of the belief they're not there until this weekend when i spotted one half way up a tree about 70-80 yards off a trail. Needles to say I'm exited for fall bear.
Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated.

2CE34D54-2F19-42CB-9A4A-5019D9B1AB52.jpeg If your shoot the bear then who is going to warn everyone about forest fires?

Hey guys, have any of you out there successfully hunted back bear around the north coast (saddle mt, trask )? I hear a few people spotting some but most say they are ghost like or never get a shot at one.
I was of the belief they're not there until this weekend when i spotted one half way up a tree about 70-80 yards off a trail. Needles to say I'm exited for fall bear.
Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated.
Spotting bears is easy. Just forget to buy a bear tag and you're guaranteed to see them!

I seen alot of bears on the long beach penisalia. They would be in the road and in peoples garbage , I think a couple were hit by cars . I had a couple close calls at night. They might have had to thin them out they were becoming quite a nuisance This was in the 90s .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top