Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote

North Coast Black Bears

Reactions
Hey guys, have any of you out there successfully hunted back bear around the north coast (saddle mt, trask )? I hear a few people spotting some but most say they are ghost like or never get a shot at one.
I was of the belief they're not there until this weekend when i spotted one half way up a tree about 70-80 yards off a trail. Needles to say I'm exited for fall bear.
Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated.

Timbertodd

Reactions
  • National Rifle Association
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
  • Woke Up Like This
Ages ago I hunted them in the Sixes river area. No experience in the Saddle mountain or Trask area. Good luck though.

Reactions
Hey guys, have any of you out there successfully hunted back bear around the north coast (saddle mt, trask )? I hear a few people spotting some but most say they are ghost like or never get a shot at one.
I was of the belief they're not there until this weekend when i spotted one half way up a tree about 70-80 yards off a trail. Needles to say I'm exited for fall bear.
Any tips or tricks are greatly appreciated.
Spotting bears is easy. Just forget to buy a bear tag and you're guaranteed to see them!

SUPER X

Reactions
I seen alot of bears on the long beach penisalia. They would be in the road and in peoples garbage , I think a couple were hit by cars . I had a couple close calls at night. They might have had to thin them out they were becoming quite a nuisance This was in the 90s .

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS