JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally got around to processing some .223 brass I've had laying around for a couple years or more. More specifically Norma TAC. This stuff was advertised back in the day as match quality Ammo.

Now I know Norma has a good reputation for making quality components, but I had never verified by taking measurements…. Until last night.

I was extremely shocked to find the weight of all pieces of brass was within about 0.5gr of each other. Additionally, case mouth thickness variance measured .001" or less total runout on each of 20 cases with the exception of one piece that measured .0015"

Not bad for bulk .223 ammo I purchased for $5.99/box of 20!

The product in question.

F234D0C8-96A7-4BB4-B35F-03B423AF1AC3.jpeg

The results with the factory loads were very good too. Got a 3/8" 5-shot group out of the Savage .223

It's good ammo. I got a real good deal on some of their 308 147 gr tactical on black Friday for plinking. I was getting one inch 5 shot groups at 100 yards with my AR 308.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top