JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered 1k rounds from the about a month ago for 300 shipped. Received them about 3 weeks after I ordered. Nicely packaged and no issues! Just took a while.

Last Edited:
I have purchased from them on Black Friday and received it in few weeks . Got shipped a week later due to high volume of sales . Fed ex delivered with out issues .

I ordered 1000 rounds of this on Monday Nov 22 for the Black Friday sale. It was shipped and made it's way from Georgia to Hagerstown, MD where the package disappeared. 3 weeks later FEDEX finally admitted that they don't know where the package is. I reached out to ASO and they replied a few days later that they filed an insurance claim with FEDEX and that I would be getting a refund. I asked if they could just send me another case of ammo, but they said they were out of stock. The next day, they listed the same ammo again for a Christmas sale. That was over a week ago and I still have not received my refund. I emailed them again and no response. Then today I got an email saying they were going on Christmas vacation and would be out of the office until Jan 3rd. I'm happy that everyone else had a good experience, but I've been out $315 for over a month and have nothing to show for it

I ordered 1000 rounds of this on Monday Nov 22 for the Black Friday sale. It was shipped and made it's way from Georgia to Hagerstown, MD where the package disappeared. 3 weeks later FEDEX finally admitted that they don't know where the package is. I reached out to ASO and they replied a few days later that they filed an insurance claim with FEDEX and that I would be getting a refund. I asked if they could just send me another case of ammo, but they said they were out of stock. The next day, they listed the same ammo again for a Christmas sale. That was over a week ago and I still have not received my refund. I emailed them again and no response. Then today I got an email saying they were going on Christmas vacation and would be out of the office until Jan 3rd. I'm happy that everyone else had a good experience, but I've been out $315 for over a month and have nothing to show for it
You waited this long to share your experience with them? Woulda been nice to know ahead of time that they did that to you..

You waited this long to share your experience with them? Woulda been nice to know ahead of time that they did that to you..
Sorry, I'm not following.

I waited as long as FEDEX made me wait before they told me that they lost the package. Up until then they just kept extending the delivery date but the tracking wasn't progressing at all.

I waited until FEDEX told me they lost the package to contact Ammoshoponline. I am not FEDEX's customer in this situation, ASO is, therefore I cannot make an insurance claim for the lost package to FEDEX. FEDEX told me to tell ASO to file a claim. ASO told me they had filed a claim and I would be refunded for the order. That was early last week. I emailed them yesterday (after a week) to let them know I still had not received the refund to my CC.

I waited until today to post any reviews about this because I wanted to give at least a week for my refund to show up. Today ASO sent out an email that they would be out of the office until Jan 3rd, so I have to assume that I won't be getting a follow-up to my last email any time soon.

No doubt, seems like a bad situation made worse by the seller not taking care of asap! Sorry that happened to you. That's why when I post a deal from a site I haven't dealt with B4 I try and get anybody that has any info to chime in to get info if company is gtg. Thanks for letting us know about your experience! Welcome to the site brotha!!

To be fair to ASO, they shipped the package in reasonable time, and offered free shipping and insurance. A lot of people have posted that they have received their ammo, so I was genuine in saying I'm happy everyone else got their ammo. Shipping is messed up all over the country right now.

Truth be told, I was a little irritated that ASO told me they were out of stock on 9mm 124 grain just to list it again the next day on their site under a new sale. I would have liked for them to have sent me another box instead of a refund. And since it's Christmas time, if I wasn't going to get the ammo I could have used that money for something else instead of having it tied up in the system for the past month.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top