JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
so i just bought this and it is fun to shoot but not 100% for me. I need to put gutters on my house and could use the extra cash.

wood stock with wood looking plastic gas tube cover. has the green sling and the bayonet. also has in stock cleaning kit
over all seems to be in good shape. the shop that i bought it from had two and they said this one they would buy over the other because it was nicer and it looked like it.

350$ cash takes this home. no ammo.

photo(4).jpg

Last Edited:
Still have it. had offers but i am not selling with out a bill of sale. also i am up to 100 rounds of ammo for it. i would really like to sell i have something else i am interested in. can meet in hillsboro

Still have it. had offers but i am not selling with out a bill of sale. also i am up to 100 rounds of ammo for it. i would really like to sell i have something else i am interested in. can meet in hillsboro

Will buy the gun if you can ship to my local FFL or me. I can send you the Money order for SKS plus reasonable shipping charge. Thanks,

Duane Lewis [email protected]

i will check with my local shop to see what the costs are. or if they will ship that far it will be all up to them. thats who i trust to handle guns. willamette valley arms in hillsboro. you can call and verify with them if you want i'm not going to up charge their cost.

so this was just sent to me in a pm. can anyone tell me what the f this guy is talking about or is he just being a f tard ?
coop44

Default sks

cool looking violation of section 922r. Can you say "3 years"?

so this was just sent to me in a pm. can anyone tell me what the f this guy is talking about or is he just being a f tard ?
coop44

Default sks

cool looking violation of section 922r. Can you say "3 years"?

Yup, with the duckbill mag you took it out of compliance.

Throw the original fixed 10 rounder and you'll be fine.

You purchased it with the detachable mag like that? A local pawn shop had the same type of thing here, a non-compliant sks yet they insisted it was fine. They didn't really know the laws, obviously. Do you have an original 10 rounder to put on it?

yes i have the original 10 round mag and that is what they had sold attached to it. i was not aware of this that's why i was asking. I see them posted on here with different stocks and a bunch of other stuff so i had not thought any different. so take off the detachable then it is legal. problem solved

yes i still have it. unlike most i do not consider it sold till i have cash in hand. what ever is easier for me. Don't get me wrong if some one says hey i'm coming to get it i won't sell it before they get to see it but i'm not going to wait a week to maybe see if that guy still has the money. I have had offers from southern oregon to texas. but he who pays cash first gets the rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.