Sporting Systems
Defensive Arts
Landhawk Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Non Silencershop purchase?

I don't know if they have one in stock, but I ordered an AOW from Impact Guns without any trouble. They Form 3ed it to a FFL/SOT and we Form 4ed it from them to me. Piece of cake other than the wait.

@Reno Try contacting Capitol Armory (TX) (512) 879-1068 and see if this is something that you can purchase this through them.

Love their process. Send in prints, pictures, a copy of your trust (if using that) and they will keep that on file and print out all the paperwork for you for subsequent purchases.

www.Capitolarmory.com

Reactions
I have 5 rim fire cans, so I know a little about them and their use. No way in heck will spinning the outer tube "break up the carbon" inside the can. Actually the carbon is not the problem in the rim fire cans, it's the molten lead splatter build up. Eventually it welds your can together. Much more than 700 rounds or so and you have a pretty big mess of lead inside to scrape away. It is a good idea, but I don't believe the manufacturers' claim about their product not needing to be cleaned as often. Are they shooting completely non-lead 22 ammo or something?

UPCOMING EVENTS

NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
Arms Collectors of SWW show is back!
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Arms Collectors of SWW show is back!
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought two guns from Curts over the past 5yrs and quite a few accessories. They have more of the really nice high-end products. I live on the...
    • Helocat
  • Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    Great place good people, transfer fee is a joke.
    • FireArm
  • Northwest Armory - Milwaukie
    3.00 star(s)
    I used to go in often, even when the store is empty its hard to get someone to help, they say just a sec and never come back to you, or are having...
    • FireArm
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop and decent selection, good for a hunting rifle or Glock , hit or miss on just about everything else.
    • FireArm
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place, people and service.
    • FireArm

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS