JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking at integrals for a 10-22. I've found what I want, but it's not available on the one site I've ordered every single can from in the past.

Who do you use to order cans from and what's their process like?

I want this!

EOSS-1-1.jpg

I don't know if they have one in stock, but I ordered an AOW from Impact Guns without any trouble. They Form 3ed it to a FFL/SOT and we Form 4ed it from them to me. Piece of cake other than the wait.

@Reno Try contacting Capitol Armory (TX) (512) 879-1068 and see if this is something that you can purchase this through them.

Love their process. Send in prints, pictures, a copy of your trust (if using that) and they will keep that on file and print out all the paperwork for you for subsequent purchases.

www.Capitolarmory.com

I have 5 rim fire cans, so I know a little about them and their use. No way in heck will spinning the outer tube "break up the carbon" inside the can. Actually the carbon is not the problem in the rim fire cans, it's the molten lead splatter build up. Eventually it welds your can together. Much more than 700 rounds or so and you have a pretty big mess of lead inside to scrape away. It is a good idea, but I don't believe the manufacturers' claim about their product not needing to be cleaned as often. Are they shooting completely non-lead 22 ammo or something?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top