JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This ought to be interesting. Holy cow.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...irst-head-transplant/articleshow/48859466.cms

5DNwWFT%2bldPA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

That is awesome.

If I was in that guys position, really.. What would I have to lose. Id only have everything to gain.

I hope it works! I bet the CIA has been doing it for years :p

*edit:
One sick thing, in the end of the article they talk about someones dead body like a buffet.. Just giving away body parts here and there helping a few rather than one person who is still going to die.. I can see the point, but the utter lack of respect for the deceased and their body sickens me.

I think if head transplants are an option, donors should have the option and command that their entire body be used to help another rather than them (doctors) acting like a chop shop, taking what they need and discarding the body like its trash.

Last Edited:
" Hawking could use a new body, way better than some idiot on death row.. "

to avoid the need to sell parts or waste a body...swap heads!
example...let James Holmes see how he likes his short life with Hawking's body.
Holmes can die from Lou Gehrig's disease instead of taking up space in prison.

That is awesome.

If I was in that guys position, really.. What would I have to lose. Id only have everything to gain.

I hope it works! I bet the CIA has been doing it for years [emoji14]

*edit:
One sick thing, in the end of the article they talk about someones dead body like a buffet.. Just giving away body parts here and there helping a few rather than one person who is still going to die.. I can see the point, but the utter lack of respect for the deceased and their body sickens me.

I think if head transplants are an option, donors should have the option and command that their entire body be used to help another rather than them (doctors) acting like a chop shop, taking what they need and discarding the body like its trash.
I think you should educate yourself about the process and circumstances of organ donation. Your comments is baseless, Noone thinks it's a buffet!

I think you should educate yourself about the process and circumstances of organ donation. Your comments is baseless, Noone thinks it's a buffet!
+1

I cant think of a better way to honor a person after their death than to harvest whatever organs can still be used from their body in order to save and improve the lives of others.

As far as I am concerned... once I have died my body is nothing but a carcass that needs to be disposed of in the most efficient and beneficial way possible. I want them to part me out, cut me up, and use as much of me as possible for organ donation, medical research, whatever. They can cremate the rest and my relatives can scatter the ashes in the woods or on the beach or anywhere that is special and meaningful to them. The last thing I would want is for my loved ones to spend thousands of dollars to have my body pumped full of toxic preservatives and buried in a steel box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top