JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been exposed to organ donation with the death of a loved one. Yes, on the surface, it can appear ghoulish, but the people making preparations for the transplants were very respectful of the soon to be deceased, and of the family. They were very clear that the family always had the final say, and they could change their minds at any minute if they chose to do so.

When my sister passed last year, she was able to give gifts to many people on that Christmas Eve.

My brother-in law received a heart from a donor and just in the nick of time.
Two years so far and no sign of rejection.
He spent over a year on a pump waiting for a miracle and then one day the call came in.

One of my Uncles, (a big drinker), had a Liver Transplant in his mid 60s. It gave him 10 more years. I'm a donor on my DL but it creeps me out to think of it.
I don't think I'd want to go trough anything like that to prolong my life but who knows what I'd do if the time comes.

Dick Cheney sure has come back well after his heart transplant.

The scar on a prominent figure's scalp begs the question...
2015-09-15-18-00-39--422389468-1-1.jpg

I'll be dead anyway. No family to care, so what does it matter? The spirit is no longer present, so it is simply "clay". The "dust" from which we were formed at the beginning of time.

It doesn't matter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads