JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know many people who carry that make me extremely nervous with how the conduct themselves and handle firearms. They got the right to carry and I got the right to beat feet out of the room that they walk in. Cause they are liability that I want nothing to do with.
I get nervous........
When someone announces their run for or makes an announcement for election or re-election. Especially when they immediately start talking $hat.

Perhaps, they should be subject to and undergo a BG check FIRST?
Which includes: Fingerprinting, photographs, and submitting to a Medical and Mental Health Check. And of course, a TEST.......that will show a demonstrable Knowledge of the Constitution, Balancing a Budget, Principals of Medicine (including the theory of vaccinations), etc..... etc......?

BUT, But, but.......
"What about their RIGHTS?"

HEY, Hey, hey......

"We're doing it for the kids."

Aloha, Mark

I get nervous........
When someone announces their run for or makes an announcement for election or re-election. Especially when they immediately start talking $hat.

Perhaps, they should be subject to and undergo a BG check FIRST?
Which includes: Fingerprinting, photographs, and submitting to a Medical and Mental Health Check. And of course, a TEST.......that will show a demonstrable Knowledge of the Constitution, Balancing a Budget, Principals of Medicine (including the theory of vaccinations), etc..... etc......?

BUT, But, but.......
"What about their RIGHTS?"

HEY, Hey, hey......

"We're doing it for the kids."

Aloha, Mark
This is definitely a problem that worsens every year. I've got a fix for that:

An ideal scenario would be that all elected officials should be governed under something very similar to (perhaps even identical) to the uniform code of military justice, or "UCMJ". It is far stricter governance than civilian law. It would be ideal for reigning in elected officials and would hold them to a much higher standard of conduct. And if a brand new private can be held to these standards, there's no excuse for not applying them to presidents, congressmen, governors, and on down the chain.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top