JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
I just recently unboxed my old Nintendo 64 for my son to play, instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a new current system. I just bought Mario Kart off Amazon, which resets after a few minutes of play. Turns out to be a reproduction copy and I plan on sending it back. I never knew these were made. Is there anyone in the area that has original N64 games and might be willing to sell them or hand them down to an almost 5 year old. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I just recently unboxed my old Nintendo 64 for my son to play, instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a new current system. I just bought Mario Kart off Amazon, which resets after a few minutes of play. Turns out to be a reproduction copy and I plan on sending it back. I never knew these were made. Is there anyone in the area that has original N64 games and might be willing to sell them or hand them down to an almost 5 year old. Thank you.

Lemme dig around man, I think I have 2. I'll just give you 1 of em. Also have a couple 007s hiding somewhere......May take me a couple days but ill let you know!

If your boy doesn't go for the Nintendo 64, I have a complete Super Nintendo system with a dozen games and three controllers. Works, but I haven't used it since the late 1990's. My favorite game on it was NBA Jam - Tournament Edition, although most of the players listed in the game are approaching Social Security age. :D

On a more serious note, you can find 64 games all day on Craigslist. Most used gaming shops carry them, too. Then there is Goodwill and Salvation Army, but they keep them behind a glass display case.

If you haven't already found one, I found mine. Apparently I only have my original. Same with 007. Are you still in need? Like I said, my 1 and ONLY stipulation is you play a few games with me (so I can SMOKE your bubblegum!!!!) and its yours dude! I'd be happy to pass it along!

If you haven't already found one, I found mine. Apparently I only have my original. Same with 007. Are you still in need? Like I said, my 1 and ONLY stipulation is you play a few games with me (so I can SMOKE your bubblegum!!!!) and its yours dude! I'd be happy to pass it along!
Eff me that brings back some memories. The OG of couch combat.

OP - gotta find a gameshark while you're at it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.