JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
This may be a weird place to be looking, but I figured I'd make a post here as I have some firearms I'm willing to trade but I'm looking for higher end gaming computer or computer parts. If there's anyone here that has anything and is willing to look at what firearms I have to trade, that would be cool. I'm looking for RTX 3090 gaming computers or the graphics card by itself.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If you're building a high-end / gaming rig, I just listed a nice RGB keyboard and mouse:

I know its not a 3090, but sometime this week I will have my Gigabyte waterforce AIO liquid cooled RTX3080 available, once my 7900XTX arrives. Probably going to be looking for cash though

I know its not a 3090, but sometime this week I will have my Gigabyte waterforce AIO liquid cooled RTX3080 available, once my 7900XTX arrives. Probably going to be looking for cash though
Understood, I'd still like to offer the trades I have posted for it with maybe a small amount of cash over top if that's something you're willing to work with.

I did get rid of the 3080 but I do have a 64gb (2x32gb) kit in white of Corsair vengeance RT pc3200 c16 memory available that's brand new, and a brand new Corsair light enchancement kit (Ram sticks with no Ram just rgb lights) also in white.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.