JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Redmond
State
Washington
All,

Looking for a PS5 for my little boy, got his heart set on one and despite following a million people on Twitter, staying up all hours on rumors and random drops I just can't seem to get any luck. There are a number for sale on craigslist and the like for $900+ but I just can't afford that. I am happy to pay above the retail price, but wanted to see if anyone on here had one or knew of one at a reasonable price. Happy to throw in some 9mm to sweeten the deal! I am in the Redmond / Bellevue area but willing to travel to make it work.

Any help appreciated,

MM

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
1607768841623.png

I did, I spent a lot of time following leads and rumors and trying my luck. Ended up with 3 in the end randomly as I was betting on making sure it arrived before Christmas. Sold the other 2 and he loves it! That said, I prefer the Xbox series X to be honest! Gamestop is dropping today apparently online.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.