JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all!

Gosh, this sure is a painful one to put up, but I am facing some nasty car repairs and other bills that are making me have to :oops: Anyway, I have a very, very nice Nighthawk T3 Thin version for sale. It is in 45ACP, and is configured with the compact handle (7rnd mags), but the slightly-longer-than-compact barrel that is a proper 4.25" long. I bought it from a well trusted member on here that took great care of it and even put in a couple of extra parts. It's easiest just to take a look at the original ad for the details and some good pics: WTS OR - Photos Added: ANIB Nighthawk .45 T3T to trade for Kimber 3" .45 or $1000.00 cash discount and/or (https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/photos-added-anib-nighthawk-45-t3t-to-trade-for-kimber-3-45-or-1000-00-cash-discount-and-or.180633/)

Comes will everything listed in the post above except the extra mags. Still has the upgraded spring, guide rod, cerakote, etc. Only thing is that there are a couple small nicks on it since the pics were taken but they are virtually unnoticeable. I will take pics to send to anyone interested. I believe I have 2 total mags for it, one Nighthawk and one Kimber flush fitting mag, both 7rnds. Sorry! I don't have all the extra mags that you see in the pics below anymore.

So I'm asking $2600 for it, which is honestly a steal for such a nice gun and the extras included. That being said, I'm kind of firm on the price. But if you have a particular desire for it but not all the cash, I might be able to do a part trade for something else nice as long as there's a decent amount of cash behind it. Please ask questions if you have them; I will be happy if I end up selling it, but I'll also be happy if I don't because it's a great gun.

As always, thanks for looking! ;)

P.s. the pic attached is from the original ad. hopefully I'm not violating any kind of copyright :D

Nighthawk 2.jpg Nighthawk 3.jpg Nighthawk 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like it... what kind of sights does it have? I might just make you a cash offer... I can add a well to get the bigger mags in it... but I like it cause it does not have a safety lever on the side that is close to my hip when carried. Give me a call 865.803.8369 Not in town today but back next week.. on the east coast this week.

Rich