JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new in the box.. Bought this year. Never taken out of the box except for inspection at FFL.
This model has the factory threaded barrel, Factory milled Slide for Optic and 3 base plates, 3 mags- (2) 17rnd and (1) 15rnd.
Now available in M1 which I prefer..
$700.00 + Background Check
No local dealers would sell to me for this price..
Price is Firm and no trades please.
Thanks for looking
20190505_011243.jpg 20190505_010635.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Slide is factory cut for optics. Includes mounting plates for several popular optics..
Factory Threaded barrel for Suppressor.
(3) magazines included, 2 ea 17rd 1ea 15rd
=TAC
Thanks

Not a fan of the new classified ad rules.
If I want to make any changes I need to close the ad and start over

$ 700.00 now includes out the door price with BGC/Transfer if you meet at my FFL in Sandy..

Nice Walther!

Is this a limited edition, or is there something I'm missing?
I don't think you ever got an answer to your question...
It's not a special edition, it's a standard catalog item just like the Q5 Match, and includes the features as outlined by @John Gault.
A very attractive package that I've been eyeing since it's introduction. The cost and my lack of enthusiasm for the threaded barrel (not an option) have kept me away.

I don't think you ever got an answer to your question...
It's not a special edition, it's a standard catalog item just like the Q5 Match, and includes the features as outlined by @John Gault.
A very attractive package that I've been eyeing since it's introduction. The cost and my lack of enthusiasm for the threaded barrel (not an option) have kept me away.

Yea I figured it was standard, price led me to believe otherwise. :s0112:

Would you be interested in a Springfield XD-S 3.3" .45? It's the mod 1. Would include 3mags, alien gear iwb tuck holster w/paddle double mag holster, and several boxes of .45 ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.