JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ended up with 2 of them one was a Christmas present that is currently my new favorite edc. Absolutely the best carry size edc 1911 I have ever owned. The accuracy and flat fire rate is remarkable. Finally someone built a ground up match grade 9mm frame 1911. Unfired Brand new in box emp9 trijicon match grade bull barrel Novak style ultra bright night sights 3-9rnd mags. For trade for other firearms +\- cash on either end. With range case (factory) and paperwork. Lmk what you have (firearms only) please pm messages. These retail if you can find one between $1033.00-1450.00
Interests
Sig 226 legion
Sig 226 navy
G19/17 custom
Fnx/fnp 45 tac
H&K 9mm variants (equal value)
Sig mpx?
Open to carbine options if the advantage falls in my favor
But willing to do cash for something I want.
**No .40 cal please**
(Equal value guns please)

CC6891CB-8A2B-4EE7-BBAA-FFA002147AA0.jpeg 191196EF-52F1-481F-9600-B0FFFA1A8B3F.jpeg 724DE604-96CF-4C1B-813E-FCC275DDB540.jpeg

Last Edited:
I had the first one in Oregon way back when.
Idk why I sold it.

Can you gives some ideas for what you hope to find?
You said firearms only so I guess my Betamax and box of tapes is off the table

I apologize for the delay we have been in icu with my father. Please pm for info. Interested in 9mm. Custom Glocks, Sig 226 legion , I'm always open to multi gun trades or cash +\- on either end.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top