JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ended up with 2 of them one was a Christmas present that is currently my new favorite edc. Absolutely the best carry size edc 1911 I have ever owned. The accuracy and flat fire rate is remarkable. Finally someone built a ground up match grade 9mm frame 1911. Unfired Brand new in box emp9 trijicon match grade bull barrel Novak style ultra bright night sights 3-9rnd mags. For trade for other firearms +\- cash on either end. With range case (factory) and paperwork. Lmk what you have (firearms only) please pm messages. These retail if you can find one between $1033.00-1450.00
Interests
Sig 226 legion
Sig 226 navy
G19/17 custom
Fnx/fnp 45 tac
H&K 9mm variants (equal value)
Sig mpx?
Open to carbine options if the advantage falls in my favor
But willing to do cash for something I want.
**No .40 cal please**
(Equal value guns please)

CC6891CB-8A2B-4EE7-BBAA-FFA002147AA0.jpeg 191196EF-52F1-481F-9600-B0FFFA1A8B3F.jpeg 724DE604-96CF-4C1B-813E-FCC275DDB540.jpeg

Last Edited:
I had the first one in Oregon way back when.
Idk why I sold it.

Can you gives some ideas for what you hope to find?
You said firearms only so I guess my Betamax and box of tapes is off the table

I apologize for the delay we have been in icu with my father. Please pm for info. Interested in 9mm. Custom Glocks, Sig 226 legion , I'm always open to multi gun trades or cash +\- on either end.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top