JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Alright guys, I had a sale fall through and I need the money pretty bad so I have reduced the price below. After doing some research I found that Buds Guns has this rifle for sale online cheaper than you can find it on Gunbroker.com, so I am beating the Buds Guns price after shipping and FFL transfer.

I bought this rifle brand new in the box where it has remained. As stated, it is BNIB and is chambered in .308. The rifle has never had rings mounted nor has it ever even had a bullet in the chamber. I am selling this rifle because the time has come where I need some extra cash to put a rock on my girlfriends finger. Hate to sell the gun but there is only one of her and I can get a rifle again soon enough.

Asking $550 as the rifle is brand new, that is cheaper or on par with the same gun on gunbroker, buds guns, or anywhere else. If you have any questions or need photos please do not hesitate to call or text me at 425-891-4028 or shoot me an email at [email protected]. Buyers must have valid photo id and/or cwp to purchase.

Thanks guys!

Last Edited:
Hello,
My name is SGT Ernest Glispie, U.S. Army. Do you still have this weapon? I am currently in Afghanistan, and have been looking at the SPS tactical and the Varmint. both very good weapons, the only down fall I can see to the tactical is the shorter barrel. I believe it is a 24" bbl correct? anyway, if at all possible could you email me some pics of this weapon? like I said I am very interested at that price. email is [email protected]

Hello,
My name is SGT Ernest Glispie, U.S. Army. Do you still have this weapon? I am currently in Afghanistan, and have been looking at the SPS tactical and the Varmint. both very good weapons, the only down fall I can see to the tactical is the shorter barrel. I believe it is a 24" bbl correct? anyway, if at all possible could you email me some pics of this weapon? like I said I am very interested at that price. email is [email protected]

SGT Glispie,

First, thank you for your service! Yes I do still have the rifle, I will get you pics as I have promised others some as well. I have the rifle in its case still, just need to dig it out of the closet and get the pics taken, probably in the next hour or two. The Tactical actually has the 20" barrel, the Varmint has the 24" I believe. The Tactical is a short stick tack driver. Despite its short barrel I know that others with the same rifle have had great success at reaching out to very serious distances with this rifle, mine has never been fired so I cannot speak from experience. Ill get you a pic shortly, thanks for your interest.

Brock

Is the barrel threaded? I know some tacticals come threaded.

I believe it's the AAC model which is threaded, mine is not. However, at this price you could have you gunsmith thread the barrel for you and still be getting a great deal as it does not cost much at all to thread a barrel.

Like I said, I'm still very interested! I'm hoping you still have it. I will be back in the states in about 3 weeks give or take a few days. sorry can't be specific. however, If you still have it you can count on me purchasing this firearm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top