JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$195
Manufacturer
Magpul
City
N SALT LAKE
State
Other
Zip Code
NIB Stock and cheek riser kit, never unpacked bought for project that never happened. Cleaning out guns, parts and accessories of projects not moving along as I have 5 different guns under build at smiths now. Not looking for any trades. Buyer pays shipping. 41dOIgVFxfL._AC_SL1000_.jpg 61XplNzUW8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I used the online apps for price est. and get around $25 to ship. I thought I would call to be sure I did it correctly. When they asked contents I just said a stock for a rifle and they said they would have to call me back. I'm not sure why it would matter. I apologize. Salt Lake City is about as anti gun as it gets for being a pro gun state. I hope to have positive answer this afternoon.

I used the online apps for price est. and get around $25 to ship. I thought I would call to be sure I did it correctly. When they asked contents I just said a stock for a rifle and they said they would have to call me back. I'm not sure why it would matter. I apologize. Salt Lake City is about as anti gun as it gets for being a pro gun state. I hope to have positive answer this afternoon.
Perfect l will be waiting for the answer. Thank you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top