JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad day so far……The wife and I were excited for a 'Niner' vs Eagles wire to wire game. She spent time in the kitchen making wonderful food, etc. And here we sit, on the edge of our seats, with a disappointing turn of events. We do hope Purdy is good for the second half!!!!!

-Jace

Sad day so far……The wife and I were excited for a 'Niner' vs Eagles wire to wire game. She spent time in the kitchen making wonderful food, etc. And here we sit, on the edge of our seats, with a disappointing turn of events. We do hope Purdy is good for the second half!!!!!

-Jace
I agree about the first game! There's not many football fans here, just look at the date of the thread you resurrected, LOL! 😁

What you have here is a LOT of FORMER football fans. NFL decided to go full woke and a LOT of us learned we could do without them.
I'll respectively disagree. I've been a member since 2009 and have over the years tried to get a conversation started about college or pro football. But yes, I agree about the full woke with the nfl, I only watch it anymore after the playoffs start. My son is really into stats and it's fun watching a game with him. He'll state some random stat befor the announcers say the same thing, LOL.

I'll respectively disagree. I've been a member since 2009 and have over the years tried to get a conversation started about college or pro football. But yes, I agree about the full woke with the nfl, I only watch it anymore after the playoffs start. My son is really into stats and it's fun watching a game with him. He'll state some random stat befor the announcers say the same thing, LOL.
You are welcome to not want to see what the NFL did to itself but it will not change what they did. A HELL of a lot of the people I know gave up on the NFL when they went full woke. I don't care if others want to keep supporting them but pretending they did not shoot themselves? Hey if it makes some feel better great but, fact is still the NFL did this to themselves by choice.

-Jace
Yeah, I was hoping for the Fortyniners to take it. And didn't Philly destroy a buncha stuff in their city when they won the SB last year?
Worst thing can happen is getting a team in the SB by luck and not raw talent. I'm afraid the Chief's may get their clock cleaned. Mahomes hasn't been the Golden Boy he was in the last years. And he's got a questionable ankle now.
Philly goes on to win, and destroy parts of the city, will be pathetic and disgusting.

I agree about the first game! There's not many football fans here, just look at the date of the thread you resurrected, LOL! 😁
It appears I had only glanced at the month and day, with complete disregard for the year. Oh well…..We have a conversational piece now!

Yeah, I was hoping for the Fortyniners to take it. And didn't Philly destroy a buncha stuff in their city when they won the SB last year?
Worst thing can happen is getting a team in the SB by luck and not raw talent. I'm afraid the Chief's may get their clock cleaned. Mahomes hasn't been the Golden Boy he was in the last years. And he's got a questionable ankle now.
Philly goes on to win, and destroy parts of the city, will be pathetic and disgusting.
@Mikej I too was hoping for them as well. Stuff happens. It is unfortunate as to the state of our countries sports teams with the political/leftist BS infiltrating, etc. I am a more college football fan vs. NFL. I too, as others have stated, tend to watch more NFL as the college season progresses. Either way, I have difficulty. Difficulty boycotting a sport I love to watch so much. I hate supporting the left BS, etc. Fish and Chips and the local watering hole tonight! The Mrs.'s and I are off for some grub. Cheers!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top