JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But that's Canada. There are no criminals with guns in that haven country.

I had just read about this and after seeing your thread title I double checked if I was still on my nba forum lol. Anyways it's a sad story indeed. It sounds like there's more to the story as to what the man was involved with.

I had just read about this and after seeing your thread title I double checked if I was still on my nba forum lol. Anyways it's a sad story indeed. It sounds like there's more to the story as to what the man was involved with.

Well, but that news story is a perfect example of tabloid journalism. The title of the article is totally false and extremely misleading. The man was in fact not shot after being ejected from a NBA game. He was ejected from the game last month. His shooting death this week had nothing whatsoever to do with his ejection from the NBA game back in early May.

If you want to read far more accurate and truthful accounts, that puts this incident into its proper light, there are far better news reports that you can read.

This one explains the situation much better, and has a much more appropriate title:

Accused Vancouver drug trafficker murdered in Toronto (http://bc.ctvnews.ca/accused-vancouver-drug-trafficker-murdered-in-toronto-1.2936619)

This was not at all any sort of random gun violence. The dead man was a well known gang member and drug dealer, and was known by the authorities for being a very violent man. His whole family has a history of criminal drug smuggling/distribution and violent crimes.

This article below gives further details about his criminal behavior, his family's criminal background, and the criminal gang he was a part of:

'Extremely violent': Vancouver gangster shot dead in Toronto linked to Wolf Pack gang (http://globalnews.ca/news/2752329/extremely-violent-vancouver-gangster-shot-dead-in-toronto-linked-to-wolf-pack-gang/)

Last Edited:
Hey Mods.....thanx for being so PC and changing the title of my thread to pander to a couple of posts. Why don't you contact Yahoo and have them change their headline. Huh?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top