Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Raptors fan known for being ejected from NBA playoff game shot and killed in Toronto

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rdb241, Jun 9, 2016.

1. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

2. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

But that's Canada. There are no criminals with guns in that haven country.

Sgt Nambu, erudne and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

I had just read about this and after seeing your thread title I double checked if I was still on my nba forum lol. Anyways it's a sad story indeed. It sounds like there's more to the story as to what the man was involved with.

Dyjital likes this.
  4. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

Well, but that news story is a perfect example of tabloid journalism. The title of the article is totally false and extremely misleading. The man was in fact not shot after being ejected from a NBA game. He was ejected from the game last month. His shooting death this week had nothing whatsoever to do with his ejection from the NBA game back in early May.

If you want to read far more accurate and truthful accounts, that puts this incident into its proper light, there are far better news reports that you can read.

This one explains the situation much better, and has a much more appropriate title:

Accused Vancouver drug trafficker murdered in Toronto (http://bc.ctvnews.ca/accused-vancouver-drug-trafficker-murdered-in-toronto-1.2936619)

This was not at all any sort of random gun violence. The dead man was a well known gang member and drug dealer, and was known by the authorities for being a very violent man. His whole family has a history of criminal drug smuggling/distribution and violent crimes.

This article below gives further details about his criminal behavior, his family's criminal background, and the criminal gang he was a part of:

‘Extremely violent’: Vancouver gangster shot dead in Toronto linked to Wolf Pack gang (http://globalnews.ca/news/2752329/extremely-violent-vancouver-gangster-shot-dead-in-toronto-linked-to-wolf-pack-gang/)

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  5. evltwn

evltwn Gold Hill Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

What? Wait...guns are banned up there. This is NOT supposed to happen!

6. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

Well, since these gangs are able to smuggle illegal drugs into Canada from Asia and the USA, do you think it would be that hard for them to smuggle guns across the border illegally??

Sort of hard to keep guns out of the hands of organized crime.

7. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Hey Mods.....thanx for being so PC and changing the title of my thread to pander to a couple of posts. Why don't you contact Yahoo and have them change their headline. Huh?