JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK so it is that time and who do you think is going to win:D

I have lived in the NW all my life was brought into this world in Bremerton but........

I am a stockholder so have to go with.........

thOU8UBXX4.jpg

^That^ was embarrassing.......But I think THAT is what got the real refs back in the game. LOL

I love Green Bay almost as much as Seattle. It really gives me a thrill to think that way over and up here in the Great Northwest we have a team of the caliber we do. I was surprised Dallas lost to Green Bay, and I'm thinking we can beat Green Bay, Rodgers isn't moving well and our defense is the best! If Green Bay wins tomorrow it's gonna be because they had to work for it for sure.

Damn! Seattle in the Super Bowl two years in a row??

What, we're not in the playoffs?
We had our QB retire?
We had a winning season and the coach quit?
We are getting one from New Jersey?! In our own division - WTF ?
Almost like you sat the QB with the winning record as you get to the playoffs - Doug Flutie.

On to championship weekend

We could get the 12s playing each other -- Tommy Terrific v Aaron DoubleCheck.
Only one of the 3 QBs doesn't have a ring, is that Lucky.
Again - classic NFL (circa 2000) vs New Hotness
3 of the four QBs took over for #1s, highly paid and in 2 cases automatic 1st ballot HoF - Brett I am hunting Now, Peyton, I took the new team to the SB and the Toast of Ellensburg WA, Now living in Sisters OR, Big Money (and good wine) Drew Bledsoe

3 weeks ago I would have picked GB. How bad is that calf? If it is as bad as it looked ....
Tom is cussing all over CBS & NBC
Andrew is making it look as hard as Peyton always did in Indy
Which leaves First name Russel, Last name Wilson. Paul's team started slowly, and is peaking at the right time.

Well like I posted earlier in another thread You Seattle fans are Welcome as they sure did not win the game:p
Idiot gets hit in the head with the ball and Dix is waving to someone in the crowd or something on the 2 point conversion :confused:

After watching both games today I sure hope Seattle brings a little more to the party in 2 weeks.......

Well like I posted earlier in another thread You Seattle fans are Welcome as they sure did not win the game[emoji14]
Idiot gets hit in the head with the ball and Dix is waving to someone in the crowd or something on the 2 point conversion :confused:

After watching both games today I sure hope Seattle brings a little more to the party in 2 weeks.......
They brought enough to get the win, really all that counts

F0r Seattle - Marshawn and Richard came to play and did what ever they could. And you know GB was aware of both of them and planned for that. The best against the best. Still they willed their team to victory.
(I'm praying Richards injury is not serious)

Run the film of Richard's catch back to back with the film of Kearse catch - both had just the one.

And the rest of the country is saying that Bedcheck Billy cheated! Didn't inflate the balls properly, ur watched some film of Indy.

In my post above I forgot that Andrew is a 12 - 12-vs-12 in NE and 12-vs-The 12's in SEA.

On to the desert!

I gotta admit the MVP game ball should have been given to Green Bay #56 (I think that's his number) for putting his head on the ball instead of catching the onside kick! I wonder if he'll be a packer next year?
Goooooooo Hawks!:cool:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top