JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm close to filing for another SBS. Wasn't truly concerned.

If Tri County closes, I'll be a little upset.

Mailed out finger prints for a filed SBS last Thursday. So we will see if it is faster!

Yeah, Ive pretty much given up on store bought NFA. Form 1 is the way to go.
I'm getting there. Haven't done a can yet. I know if I do, there will be no going back. That and all of a sudden I'll have 10-20 more.

I'm getting there. Haven't done a can yet. I know if I do, there will be no going back. That and all of a sudden I'll have 10-20 more.

It is weird; I seem to ping-pong back and forth between home made (F1) and store bought (F4) NFA. Eclectic tastes, I guess.

Oh, and you need to get a silencer. (Yes, they do multiple.)

It is weird; I seem to ping-pong back and forth between home made (F1) and store bought (F4) NFA. Eclectic tastes, I guess.

Oh, and you need to get a silencer. (Yes, they do multiple.)
I've seriously been tempted to form 1 a can. It's just that right now, it seams like sourcing quality parts is very taboo and not very mainstream.

If more places made and sold kits like the one I posted earlier today. That would be the bees knees.

I built my first form 1 can 25 years ago and it taught me how to do machine work. Now you dont even have to know that stuff. Its easier to build a silencer from mail order these days than to put an AR together.

I've seriously been tempted to form 1 a can. It's just that right now, it seams like sourcing quality parts is very taboo and not very mainstream.

If more places made and sold kits like the one I posted earlier today. That would be the bees knees.

It depends what you are building it for. Ive got a Chinese 9" K cup "filter" . They advertise them as D cell tubes but they are not.They are 40mm OD with 1.25mm threads. Really well cast and machined "filter cups". Once the form 1 comes back it will literally be a half hour worth of machine work to make it usable. Bore the holes .280" and do some mousehole cutting on the mill. I'm doing one as a .22 for my dedicated 4.5 inch barrel 22 AR. Its about the size of an HK SD can. Should look and perform as well as any of my store boughts because its huge. And I have $27 in it. While I think it would work with 9mm but short of making my own adapter to fit a 3 lug I will be using one of the titanium "B" tubes and stainless K "filter cups" that coincidentally are the same thread pattern as Gemtech, Liberty, Silencerco cans so the $90 SD Tactical 3 lug adapters will bolt up. ( all my 9mm stuff is 3 lug ) Again a few minutes of machine work and its a deal.

I built one can years ago that took me days to whittle out of a 2" rod of 304 stainless and seamless vacuum tube. Not now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top