JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't buy the "unintentional" claim. In fact, I'd be willing to bet they knew exactly what they were doing. B.S. from anti-gun rags - manipulating numbers to cause emotional responses in readers.

This is exactly why I simply don't take "studies say", "scientists say" or "polls say" seriously. They can ALL be biased to say whatever they want - and that goes for scientists too - seems they'll agree with anything that means more funding.

It would be nice if folks actually used common sense instead of relying on the media and others to tell them what to think.

I too don't buy the "unintentional" claim.

As for science...it used to be like this..
If the evidence fits the theory; and is testable, and can be proven beyond the shadow of doubt, or disproven as well, then it is science.
Now its more like This untestable theory fits the evidence we accept, and ignore the contradictory data/evidence, as long as it gets the funding we want. :rolleyes:

Ignorance...lies...it doesn't matter, check your facts or shut the hell up.

The data came from the University of New Hampshire, and was further shared by the Center For Disease Control. They were the real source of the problem.

There are clearly people at the CDC who are strongly anti-gun, and would love anything to be able to be given the power to help regulate guns. Clearly, they would publish anything from any study that fit their anti-gun agenda, no matter how ludicrous the stat appeared to be.

After all, did you not know that gun ownership is a disease?

The data came from the Center For Disease Control. They were the real source of the problem.

There are clearly people at the CDC who are strongly anti-gun, and would love anything to be able to be given the power to help regulate guns.

And thus the reason why they should keep their beaks out of anything related to firearms... Let the FBI handle the statistics...

The data came from the University of New Hampshire, and was further shared by the Center For Disease Control. They were the real source of the problem.

There are clearly people at the CDC who are strongly anti-gun, and would love anything to be able to be given the power to help regulate guns. Clearly, they would publish anything from any study that fit their anti-gun agenda, no matter how ludicrous the stat appeared to be.

Then let them "love" a fire-ant nest naked and slathered in honey for 24 continuous hours.... then we'll think about it. o_O

Ignorance...lies...it doesn't matter, check your facts or shut the hell up.

In fact, they should just shut the hell up... period. Facts are not really facts, just like news is just entertainment and public brainwashing. Believe nothing you did not come up with on your own. Because those with an agenda are good liars and manipulators of "facts". :mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
And thus the reason why they should keep their beaks out of anything related to firearms... Let the FBI handle the statistics...

Hahahahahaha, I've read the summary of the FBI stats. It's very problematic when used to support any type of conclusions. Stats are just numbers!!! I can give you different results based on how I choose to include/exclude or bracket the numbers. We all know it includes suicide by firearm, and violence against children when these "children" are mostly 25yo gang bangers. Problem is... people trust this info because it comes from a supposedly impartial and unimpeachable source. James Comey anyone?

Hahahahahaha, I've read the summary of the FBI stats. It's very problematic when used to support any type of conclusions. Stats are just numbers!!! I can give you different results based on how I choose to include/exclude or bracket the numbers. We all know it includes suicide by firearm, and violence against children when these "children" are mostly 25yo gang bangers. Problem is... people trust this info because it comes from a supposedly impartial and unimpeachable source. James Comey anyone?
Especially like the James Comey comment...

CNN running the same news theme for days just grab ratings...

In my best Diane Fienstein impersonation...

Mr. And Mrs. America, turn off the fake news... Grow a brain and become a critical thinker for yourself...

People, pay attention, Donald J. Trump called it as it was, Fake News...

#MAGA
#DrainTheSwamp

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class