JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,
Looking for someone around my age that shoots at Tri County. I am 36. I have a family, guns, and I work full time.
I have a handgun, AR, shotgun, and a M4 .22lr
I use to have a bigger collection but when we moved, I downsized completly. So if you are looking for a friend, heck, i think i am a good guy.

Thanks PDXGS. Hard part is I work on Saturdays, so that one is hard, was going to do the speed steel tomorrow but wife has me booked up so i am screwed there. I gotta do an event, i did the Action range class and i need an event to get my sticker.

Welcome, where ya from. Im here in tigard as well. I play at tcgc in the action pits. Fun stuff. Im 33 ,loud, outspoken, married with children haha. Im a guys guy a dudes dude. Please say you drive american....if not lie...

SVT-ROY, I live in tigard, over by the High School, from NC. i am 36, kids guys guy too, i play in the action pits too, got my gold sticker and everything, i drive Toyota, built in Georgia, actually, more Toyota Tundra and Tacoma parts are made and assembled here in the US than Ford or Chevrolet (Fact!), But i do drive like an American, cause i am one lol
Chervrolet (Canada)
Ford (My god, everywhere)
Dodge (US)
Toyota (Texas/Georgia)

But if you want me to lie, i will!

Hey guys, Tigard resident here as well. I don't belong to TCGC but I've been interested to see it for a long time. I'm 45, married with children, I'm softer spoken, still opinionated, and I drive a Ford Minivan, a Chevy Pickup, and a Honda Civic. I will not lie for anyone. ;-)

Hey bud I am steven. I live in beaverton off scholls ferry rd I am 21 and have a girlfriend. Not into any ranges but go shooting in the woods so if you want a shooten partner pm. My girlfriend would be attending to.

Hey guys,
Looking for someone around my age that shoots at Tri County. I am 36. I have a family, guns, and I work full time.
I have a handgun, AR, shotgun, and a M4 .22lr
I use to have a bigger collection but when we moved, I downsized completly. So if you are looking for a friend, heck, i think i am a good guy.

Sounds a lot like my situation, but I am 32. I'd love to check out Tri County too.

Larger Tigard area crew than i thought. We should do a woods day shoot, although im leary of new ppl. I look for good muzzle control and other safe handling practices. I run AR's, auto loader shottys,22's, 9mm smg's but my real passion is my Berettas. I have a stainless compensated 92, a tricked 92a1, ccw nano, and bobcat with crimson trace.

We should do a meet n greet action range? Weathers getting better and daylights getting longer by the week. I only have a .22 plate as of now. Keep forgetting to order a 3 pack of 8" round ar500 when im buying crap. But paper works as a sub. Oh yeah i forgot i know where they hide 3 steel targets at tri county.

I love the woods sometimes ,tri county wouldnt aprove of this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EGvtoZYt5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

We should do a meet n greet action range? Weathers getting better and daylights getting longer by the week. I only have a .22 plate as of now. Keep forgetting to order a 3 pack of 8" round ar500 when im buying crap. But paper works as a sub. Oh yeah i forgot i know where they hide 3 steel targets at tri county.

I love the woods sometimes ,tri county wouldnt aprove of this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EGvtoZYt5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No they don't like the full auto stuff. I dont do wood shooting with people i don't know. I dont know there habits and hell, the "i am in the woods with a bunch of armed people" is not my idea of a first time introductions. Would rather be less worried if I was going to have to shoot one of ya cause you drawed down on me lol. I like TCGC, thats why i pay to go there. If you want to meet up there, lets figure out a time and throw some lead down range.

No they don't like the full auto stuff. I dont do wood shooting with people i don't know. I dont know there habits and hell, the "i am in the woods with a bunch of armed people" is not my idea of a first time introductions. Would rather be less worried if I was going to have to shoot one of ya cause you drawed down on me lol. I like TCGC, thats why i pay to go there. If you want to meet up there, lets figure out a time and throw some lead down range.
Thats exactly what my girlfriend said when she saw me post on a woods shoot. I guess I am just to trusting in what other peoples actions are going to be.

I'd be up for either. Haven't been shooting in a month, was sick with bowel virus for 10+ days to boot. SVT-ROY is the only guy I completely trust to go shooting with at a range or other. He's lots of fun, but safety minded.

Beginners are fine as long as they are directly supervised by someone with experience that is safety minded and aren't cocky and careless. I've taken friends shooting, but either they do exactly what I say or no go.

Sundays or Mondays seem to be the only time the large action range bays are open at TCGC. Still haven't seen the rifle range new setup, nor am I certified for that yet.

I'd be up for either. Haven't been shooting in a month, was sick with bowel virus for 10+ days to boot. SVT-ROY is the only guy I completely trust to go shooting with at a range or other. He's lots of fun, but safety minded.

Beginners are fine as long as they are directly supervised by someone with experience that is safety minded and aren't cocky and careless. I've taken friends shooting, but either they do exactly what I say or no go.

Sundays or Mondays seem to be the only time the large action range bays are open at TCGC. Still haven't seen the rifle range new setup, nor am I certified for that yet.

I am action range cert, not action rifle yet eitler. I don't know how you get that cert, i think by shooting practical comp or something

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top