JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jason,

Sorry- I've been passing over this forum the last several days so I missed the conversation.

I'm with you in that going woods shooting with unknown folks makes me nervous as hell. I know that I'm always safe, but you never know how anyone else is going to be. (Usually not as safe as you want them to be). The trash thing is another issue that irks the hell out of me. I gave my shooting spot info to a few people here because they said they felt the same way as I about trash- I DON'T F-ING LIKE IT! You pack it in, you pack it out. And while you're at it do a sweep of the area and pick up some more trash too! Hopefully they won't betray my trust and leave a bunch of crap lying around when they use the area(s).

As for TCGC, I'd be honored to take you up on your offer to go shooting there. I've been curious as well about the place, and would be interested to see what they have to offer. PM sent with my contact info.

Jason,

New to Tigard (met you in another thread) 40 and married no kids at home. My wife and I like to shoot. Pistol, rifle and shotgun. I would like to talk to you about TCGC. I am really interested in joining and would like to vist or at least talk to a member so I know exactly what to expect. I belonged to a state of the art indooe range in Colorado and am used to adjustable and programmable targets, and ability to draw from concealment practice shooting. So the whole outdoor thing will be new. I am excited about the tactical range though. Shoot me a PM sometime and we can talk.

MilitantBEEMER - David

Hey everyone,
SO i don't know who all are members of TCGC but I am heading out tomorrow morning and going to shoot alot of rounds, well some at least. If you want to join my, I am going at about 9 in the morning. I think i am just going to do some Action Range play, 100 yard rifle and maybe some shot gun shooting, not don't any traps or skeet, just want to play around so let me know with a PM and I will send you my number

Hey everyone,
SO i don't know who all are members of TCGC but I am heading out tomorrow morning and going to shoot alot of rounds, well some at least. If you want to join my, I am going at about 9 in the morning. I think i am just going to do some Action Range play, 100 yard rifle and maybe some shot gun shooting, not don't any traps or skeet, just want to play around so let me know with a PM and I will send you my number

Sent you a PM, but never heard back from you :s0092:

Sat morning would suit, I am not a member do they allow a visitor pass? I wouldn't be shooting just looking as I am searching for a club to join and currently looking around for a place to call 'home'!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top