JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, I bet Ned wished he had just joined a Gun Club.........:s0064:

deliverance_480_poster.jpg

I'm out of words, still. That photo sure tells a story!

I would like to meet some people that enjoy shooting together. I go to the range (Douglas Ridge Rifle Club) solo most of the time.. I shoot handguns, an AR and a bolt-action from the bench.

I just moved to Hillsboro with my girlfriend, I'm 24 and she's 23, we haven't been shooting since we left CA and I can't rationalize putting down $175+$120 per year to join a gun club. I'm up to shooting in the woods if someone has a spot they frequent.

I just moved to Hillsboro with my girlfriend, I'm 24 and she's 23, we haven't been shooting since we left CA and I can't rationalize putting down $175+$120 per year to join a gun club. I'm up to shooting in the woods if someone has a spot they frequent.
Honestly, I thought that was expensive at first, but its only 10 dollars a month to shoot at a range. Most places are 10 per hour or more. Woods are fun till you piss someone off lol. the 175 is only for the first year. I really like the facility and the people the TC.

Honestly, I thought that was expensive at first, but its only 10 dollars a month to shoot at a range. Most places are 10 per hour or more. Woods are fun till you piss someone off lol. the 175 is only for the first year. I really like the facility and the people the TC.

I was shooting at English Pit for a short period. I liked the range just fine. But it's about $18/day to shoot there per person. I asked around and couldn't find anyone that hand anything good to say about Tri County. I heard lots of first hand info that turned me away from them. I heard nothing but good about DRRC and I joined. I agree that $150/year isn't bad at all. Especially if you like to shoot a few times a month or more.

I was shooting at English Pit for a short period. I liked the range just fine. But it's about $18/day to shoot there per person. I asked around and couldn't find anyone that hand anything good to say about Tri County. I heard lots of first hand info that turned me away from them. I heard nothing but good about DRRC and I joined. I agree that $150/year isn't bad at all. Especially if you like to shoot a few times a month or more.
Its funny, cause you do hear bad things, like the RSO's are bad, and you can't shot what you want (target wise) and they got big and all in the money now. I want RSO's to be firm. You need that, I have never seen them be less than fair to everyone. They come around and talk to you and they move on unless your doing something stupid, then they call you out. I want safe people on the line with me. Targets, if you want to shot cans and watermelons, have fun in the woods. Most of us are practicing to get better and more proficient (may have misspelled some words). Worst part of shoting whatever you want is the fact no one wants to clean up their mess. The money part, I can't comment on, i don't see anything but them adding more, repairing amd making the site better. Hopefully the lower complex will come sooner than later. 150 a year is still not bad. I love the action range bays, nothing like shooting on the move

Unless there is a match going on, there isn't a RSO "on duty" at DRRC. Most of the time I'm at the 100/200 range there are only a handful of shooters. The line is the responsibility of the members present. Of course the same is true for safety. I like this arrangement, especially for shooting from a bench.

I am fine with shooting paper targets. I'm not at all a fan of people trashing public land by shooting whatever garbage they bring along and dump.

I am very curious about the action range bays at Tri County. I am not opposed to being a member of more than one range/club.

I'm a woods shooter, and I only like to go with my wife/friends/family. I one time tried to shoot with a big group, but that's not for me. I go to the woods to get away from all the people in the city. We only go where nobody else can join us. It's more peaceful out there imo.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top