JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a new trailer this past Friday and almost overwhelmed as to the "right" equipment to get for it. Like for instance, do all "stinky slinkies" have the same hookups/standard fittings? Also, preferred brand/type of hose for portable water and does solar really work? I'm sure I missed some and will be adding ?'s soon.

Here she is
23B77C53-27A3-4919-92AA-BEC5D315831A.jpeg
4CE2C400-E696-417C-AE61-F0ACFBEA0DA1.jpeg

So do they have a standard hose fitting on the rhino? Like will it fit a Coleman and a Forest River and a......
Yes, all brands of sewer hoses have couplings that fit all travel trailers. They are universal.
I've been trailering for a couple of decades, but still need to check out something - and my source is Youtube. There is a ton of great information on RVing.

Yes, all brands of sewer hoses have couplings that fit all travel trailers. They are universal.
I've been trailering for a couple of decades, but still need to check out something - and my source is Youtube. There is a ton of great information on RVing.
Thank you! I've been waiting to make the purchase until I heard one way or another.

I bought a 24" older camper in the 90's and restored it, then moved to Iowa.

The only camping in Iowa is in a campground. Next to a brown body of water. And with a large number of NASCAR fans. I sold my camper.

I refuse to camp in a campground. Why on earth would I pay money to spend my weekend living in a trailer park?

I go camping to get away from people, and drama, and noise. I have found plenty of spots within an hour of here where I can spend a couple of days in peace and quiet next to a clear stream or lake for free...

-nes_fqeRVKNvVgzcf13Hg.jpg

I bought a 24" older camper in the 90's and restored it, then moved to Iowa.

The only camping in Iowa is in a campground. Next to a brown body of water. And with a large number of NASCAR fans. I sold my camper.

I refuse to camp in a campground. Why on earth would I pay money to spend my weekend living in a trailer park?

I go camping to get away from people, and drama, and noise. I have found plenty of spots within an hour of here where I can spend a couple of days in peace and quiet next to a clear stream or lake for free...

View attachment 563025
That looks real nice but, with four kids the amenities help immensely. I was always an off grid camper, usually required a 4x4 to get in but at kid number three I threw in the towel.

I just picked up a new trailer this past Friday and almost overwhelmed as to the "right" equipment to get for it. Like for instance, do all "stinky slinkies" have the same hookups/standard fittings? Also, preferred brand/type of hose for portable water and does solar really work? I'm sure I missed some and will be adding ?'s soon.

Here she is
View attachment 562993
View attachment 562995

Solar DOES really work. But not some BS little "maintainer" panel on the top of a stink pipe cap. You'd need actual panels and even then monocrystalline vs polycrystalline comes into play. A 6 volt battery upgrade is hands down necessary and then we can talk about inverters and such.

Enjoy the new rig!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top