JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to the site and happy to be back in Oregon after 20 years away. I grew up on the coast. Fortunate to have attended Front Sight, outside of Vegas and received good training on two occasions. Hobbies include old American cars from the 60's, and 70's -as well as 80's sports cars.

Also, if you're familiar with local shooting ranges for handgun and 100 yard rifle, please feel free to make recommendations! Thank you and happy to be here.

I suppose we can put up with you if you promise not to make an issue of your affiliation with the state's inferior institution of higher education.

Welcome (sort of).

Lame.
Let me clarify I'm a football fan and do not much know what else goes on there. I grew up with a Step Dad who took the time taking me to games since before they were good (the first time) and then his grandson too. Now he's gone and my son and I root like hell now.

I'm new to the site and happy to be back in Oregon after 20 years away. I grew up on the coast. Fortunate to have attended Front Sight, outside of Vegas and received good training on two occasions. Hobbies include old American cars from the 60's, and 70's -as well as 80's sports cars.

Also, if you're familiar with local shooting ranges for handgun and 100 yard rifle, please feel free to make recommendations! Thank you and happy to be here.
Welcome from Salem. Go Ducks. Tough watching the Heisman and a CFP bid evaporate in Las Vegas, but it could be worse - we could be Florida State fans.

Most people in the mid-Valley go to 4-Corners GC or ARPC near Brownsville. If you only need handgun and 100 yards rifle 4-Corners will save you some gasoline money. ARPC is much more extensive and is the better choice for hard core gun nuts.

Also, if you are a member of the Elks they have a range out past Philomath. It's an hour drive from Salem.

Tritac is an indoor pistol range in Salem near the Fairgrounds. I've been their once. It is a nice facility.

Many people also have favorite spots on public land.

Last Edited:
Welcome from Salem. Go Ducks. Tough watching the Heisman and a CFP bid evaporate in Las Vegas, but it could be worse - we could be Florida State fans.

Most people in the mid-Valley go to 4-Corners GC or ARPC near Brownsville. If you only need handgun and 100 yards rifle 4-Corners will save you some gasoline money. ARPC is much more extensive and is the better choice for hard core gun nuts.

Also, if you are a member of the Elks they have a range out past Philomath. It's an hour drive from Salem.

Tritac is an indoor pistol range in Salem near the Fairgrounds. I've been their once. It is a nice facility.

Many people also have favorite spots on public land.
Thanks, AeroD, yeah it was tough, with no CFP and a diminished chance for Bo (perhaps). So close to the prize, so many life lessons there. As a friend once said, "Pain is just Weakness Leaving the Body." So the Ducks are less weak if that holds true.

Sure appreciate the range recommendations. I need to send some lead down range and put a smile on my face!

Lame.
Let me clarify I'm a football fan and do not much know what else goes on there. I grew up with a Step Dad who took the time taking me to games since before they were good (the first time) and then his grandson too. Now he's gone and my son and I root like hell now.
Awesome! Thanks, kmk1012. Was able to attend some home games at Autzen this Fall, which was really, really nice. Great to be back in Oregon!

1702075722924.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to the fold.

Four Corners actually does have a 200 yard target setup as well, whereas all of them on the main range at ARPC go to 200 plus they have bays. Both are annual memberships and are accepting new members. If you wish to do holster draws or move and shoot, ARCP is the choice.

I never made it to Iggy's classes but I heard good things from friends who did. Tritac is an indoor range in town that's friendly and helpful. There's an outdoor range in Four Corners with an indoor 22 range that's either really nice or Fudd heaven depending on who you talk to.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top