JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In process of moving to Waldport and looking for some outdoor shooting areas of course. I have heard about the quarry E on Blodgett Rd and wondering if there are others. I am looking to shoot clays and some hand gun plinking. I appreciate any feedback! Thanks in advance!

I've only been in Oregon a little over two years. Beautiful place, but the politics suck! I came from Utah, so it's a new world to me, but I'm having fun so far.
Politics suck in general in my experience! Glad you enjoy Oregon...it truly is a beautiful spot in the world. Can you tell me a bit more about the siletz range? I was looking for outdoor areas...is it outdoor? How do you get there?

http://www.btrpc.com

Their ranges are outside, but do have covered areas. Head north on 101 from Waldport into Newport and the junction of 101 and Highway 20 (main intersection in Newport). Head east on Highway 20 toward Corvallis to Toledo. Turn left at the Siletz Junction (Highway 229) just past Dairy Queen in Toledo. Follow Highway 229 through the town of Siletz and just after you cross the bridge north of town, you'll see a sign on the right-hand side of the road for the Big Timber Gun Club. Turn left at the sign (I think it's Wade Road) and you can't miss it.

Last Edited:
http://www.btrpc.com

Their ranges are outside, but do have covered areas. Head north on 101 from Waldport into Newport and the junction of 101 and Highway 20 (main intersection in Newport). Head east on Highway 20 toward Corvallis to Toledo. Turn left at the Siletz Junction (Highway 229) just past Dairy Queen in Toledo. Follow Highway 229 through the town of Siletz and just after you cross the bridge north of town, you'll see a sign on the right-hand side of the road for the Big Timber Gun Club. Turn left at the sign (I think it's Wade Road) and you can't miss it.
Great! Thanks so much!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads