JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello forum members. I am glad to have stumbled across the forums and find nearby fellow firearm enthusiasts.
I am newly starting rifle shooting. Previously, (many many years ago) I used to do 10m competition air pistol shooting.
I am the proud owner of a new S&W M&P 15-22 MOE and am itching to start playing with it.
I intend to join Tri-County gun club next month.
If someone wants to go out shooting sometime, feel free to PM me :) Am always up for some fun and competition.

welcome to a great forum from a fellow newbie! The 15-22 is a great little gun, will shoot just about anything with pretty good reliablity (aside from Rem gold) I have the Pistol version and Im looking for a used rifle version atm. Look into JCGC for a closer range.. Tri county rules but at $150 per year and a $30 new member fee Jcgc is a smokin deal (not to mention its pretty close to you) Pistol range but .22 rifles are ok.
Cheers!

Agree, Tri county (now) will cost something like $235 (hence next month on the new pay check :)) However, Tri county is $120/year regular price, $10/month is not bad at all for what they offer. I am hoping that at some point (hopefully by end of summer) I will get into long range shooting and they seem to be the only club with the long ranges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top