JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello forum members. I am glad to have stumbled across the forums and find nearby fellow firearm enthusiasts.
I am newly starting rifle shooting. Previously, (many many years ago) I used to do 10m competition air pistol shooting.
I am the proud owner of a new S&W M&P 15-22 MOE and am itching to start playing with it.
I intend to join Tri-County gun club next month.
If someone wants to go out shooting sometime, feel free to PM me :) Am always up for some fun and competition.

welcome to a great forum from a fellow newbie! The 15-22 is a great little gun, will shoot just about anything with pretty good reliablity (aside from Rem gold) I have the Pistol version and Im looking for a used rifle version atm. Look into JCGC for a closer range.. Tri county rules but at $150 per year and a $30 new member fee Jcgc is a smokin deal (not to mention its pretty close to you) Pistol range but .22 rifles are ok.
Cheers!

Agree, Tri county (now) will cost something like $235 (hence next month on the new pay check :)) However, Tri county is $120/year regular price, $10/month is not bad at all for what they offer. I am hoping that at some point (hopefully by end of summer) I will get into long range shooting and they seem to be the only club with the long ranges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top