JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Some good deals in Newberg,in the past the prices were always alittle high for my liking but the guy in there yesterday was ready to wheel and deal, they have layaway with aleast 25% down and paid in 60days. I put 50% down on a ($499 including BGC) 1911 springfield champion, a pistol I had been looking for. Everything was marked on sale. Figured Id pass on the info for people to find a good deal.
To compare the 1911 champions I had been looking at were always in $600-800 range.

Winchester 30-30 lever gun for $329
A marlin 30-30 $340....
Tons of hunting rifles ready to go,
Shotguns, and pistols!
A couple $499 AR15!!! Bushmaster

The guy seemed willing to lower prices for buying with cash out righ. I picked up my champion today!

Some good deals in Newberg,in the past the prices were always alittle high for my liking but the guy in there yesterday was ready to wheel and deal, they have layaway with aleast 25% down and paid in 60days. I put 50% down on a ($499 including BGC) 1911 springfield champion, a pistol I had been looking for. Everything was marked on sale. Figured Id pass on the info for people to find a good deal.
To compare the 1911 champions I had been looking at were always in $600-800 range.
Bought a used Beretta PX4 Storm in there couple of years ago for $350. Will stop on my way thru sometimes just to poke around.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top