Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New XDM : Happy Birthday to Me

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by cameronhu, Jul 2, 2009.

1. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

I've been looking to pick up a new 9mm for a couple weeks now, and decided that since today was my birthday, I'd spring for a new XDM. Thanks to all who commented on my glock 17c thread. I decided that while the 17 and 19 were nice and all, I was really in the mood for something Stainless :) -- Should be picking it up sometime next week. Will post pics if anyone is interested.

Thanks everyone-

c

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!

3. Spad

Spad Kennewick,WA, the desert side Active Member

What ever pistol turns you on is the one for you. Happy Birthday. Spad

4. Brandon44647

Brandon44647 Portland Member

Happy Birthday cameronhu ! Gotta love birthdays , epecially when YOU GET what you want ! lol I do the same thing.......

5. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

Cameronhu-I just shot 75 rounds through my brand new G19 to celebrate your B'day. Enjoy that XDM, It's FUN to fire a new GUN!

6. cameronhu

cameronhu Ridgefield, Wa Member

That's great! Congrats on your new Glock!

Honestly, I can think of nothing better than people shooting guns to celebrate my birthday. Maybe one day, if I happen to save the world or some-such, I'll have a holiday set aside for me. Everyone would have the day off on cameronhu's birthday to go shoot!:laugh:

I think that's going to be my new goal in life. Thanks to all you well wishers!

Shoot straight, and shoot often.

c

7. deadeye

deadeye Albany,OR. Moderator Staff Member

Happy B-Day just don't tell my wife that it takes a special occasion to buy a new toy.