JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon Wildlife Foundation is selling vouchers in order to produce a new license plate. I think it's a pretty cool looking plate. They need to sell 3,000 vouchers in order to get the state to start production of the plate.
Info is available at myowf.org/watchforwildlife

Wildlife_Foundation_v1.webp

"Proceeds from the sale of this license plate are dedicated to projects that provide safe passage to wildlife of all kinds throughout Oregon."

The money goes to a private organization that promotes the safety of wildlife. It has nothing to do with the government. $5.00 of the cost goes to the state to cover the cost of the plates, and you need those anyway.

"Proceeds from the sale of this license plate are dedicated to projects that provide safe passage to wildlife of all kinds throughout Oregon."
Exactly. They provide money to build tunnels under roads to prevent the killing of animals that cross those roads. I personally think it's a good cause, and it has nothing to do with big government.

'bout time.

since I'm not much into ballet ("cultual trust") or Birkenstocks and white wine ("wine country"), maybe with this on the rig I can hold my head up in Antelope camp in Montana where they've had cool license plates for quite awhile.

Is the Mule Deer (well done, by the way) the only picture option?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top