JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Somehow found exactly what I was looking for today, a CZ 75 B used for $399. Jumped on it, took 'er home and just got back from the range, such a solid feel, I'm really happy with my choice.

IMG_2932.jpg
shazzam

I picked up a used, Great shape CZ-75B, at the last Centralia Gunshow for $400, with 1 factory mag, and 3 NIB Mecgar mags. I love it. I had one years ago, and now that I have one again, I swear I'll never sell it. CZ .22 rifles are so accurate, and CZ75 9mm, are so accurate, and ergonomical. I'm for sure a CZ fan. Now I just have to get a good holster for it. Any suggestions? Leather?

Scored again today at the gun show, got a CZ 40 P in great condition for a pretty nice price. Need to figure out what size Hogue grips to get now.

I have 3 CZ in 9mm and these are very accurate. Mec-Gar mags works perfectly and cheaper, very accurate 9mm, gritty trigger and ok finish in black. Much more accurate than any plastic 9mm (XD9 tact., Beretta PX4, Glock 17) I have shot.

I'm going to have to shoot one of these 75B's soon to find out what everyone is raving about :)

$400 is a steal!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top