JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Somehow found exactly what I was looking for today, a CZ 75 B used for $399. Jumped on it, took 'er home and just got back from the range, such a solid feel, I'm really happy with my choice.

IMG_2932.jpg
shazzam

I picked up a used, Great shape CZ-75B, at the last Centralia Gunshow for $400, with 1 factory mag, and 3 NIB Mecgar mags. I love it. I had one years ago, and now that I have one again, I swear I'll never sell it. CZ .22 rifles are so accurate, and CZ75 9mm, are so accurate, and ergonomical. I'm for sure a CZ fan. Now I just have to get a good holster for it. Any suggestions? Leather?

Scored again today at the gun show, got a CZ 40 P in great condition for a pretty nice price. Need to figure out what size Hogue grips to get now.

I have 3 CZ in 9mm and these are very accurate. Mec-Gar mags works perfectly and cheaper, very accurate 9mm, gritty trigger and ok finish in black. Much more accurate than any plastic 9mm (XD9 tact., Beretta PX4, Glock 17) I have shot.

I'm going to have to shoot one of these 75B's soon to find out what everyone is raving about :)

$400 is a steal!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads