JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$360
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello!

Purchased new in early April of this year at Oregon Rifleworks to possibly replace my Maverick 12 gauge but cannot find any other desired custom accessories other than the plus two mag tube extension which will be included with the sale.

I've heard great things about this particular shotgun but have not had the chance to take it out and fire it so it is just as I bought it. Clean, complete and new.

20" ribbed flat vent barrel and black synthetic fore end and stock.

Includes the original hard plastic case, (5) chokes, choke removal tool and soft pouch covers for barrel and stock and decals.

Purchased for $504 new and will sell it for $360 to cover the $60 FFL transfer fees through Oregon Rifleworks in Tigard.

Thank you very much for your interest! God bless!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello!

Purchased new in early April of this year at Oregon Rifleworks to possibly replace my Maverick 12 gauge but cannot find any other desired custom accessories other than the plus two mag tube extension which will be included with the sale.

I've heard great things about this particular shotgun but have not had the chance to take it out and fire it so it is just as I bought it. Clean, complete and new.

20" ribbed flat vent barrel and black synthetic fore end and stock.

Includes the original hard plastic case, (5) chokes, choke removal tool and soft pouch covers for barrel and stock and decals.

Purchased for $504 new and will sell it for $360 to cover the $60 FFL transfer fees through Oregon Rifleworks in Tigard.

Thank you very much for your interest! God bless!
Just sent you a message Stephen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.