JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It won't solve the problems, but it is another tool. Why not? There is no reason not to put them in schools, and it could make a difference. Maybe if the principle had had one at Sandy Hook, she could have at least tackled him. Yes, being armed would be better, but don't we always talk about having multiple tools and multiple options? I want them in my kids schools.

The anti-gun group are will sacrifice our children in a gun free zone rather than admit that the best defense for our children is the gun! They rebel when the gun is used in a positive way and I would bet that none of them would put a sign in their front window at home, GUN FREE ZONE. The mentally ill people are looking to make a name for them self's even if it is bad. That is why they pick soft targets and a gun free zone in a kindergarten is the softest of targets and will draw more nuts with guns and they know it!! They have to be put on notice that they are going to be held accountable if through there inaction to put armed guards in school, it happens again. They say that Columbine had a guard and it didn't help! But what they are not telling you is that the guard had left for lunch and was gone when it all started and had to return to school but was stuck out side. They never tell the truth!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews