JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was recommended to check here by a guy I met at Appleseed last month. Very glad he recommended it. Seems like a nice overall group and as I read some posts it seems like deja vu.

Couldn't make it to the last two clean ups, but when there is something on the west side again I am pretty excited to join in.

Been shooting 35+ years. My kids all shoot as well although the 6 year old is not that into it.

I shoot speed steel at TCGC with an XDM 45. Like to varmint hunt. R700 in 204 and Savage 12 in 22-250. Some other guns, FALs and ARs, Like WWII surplus but don't own any just now.

Hope to run into some of you guys going forward.

Welcome! Glad to have you here. Good to see you are interested in joining us in some clean ups. If you'd like to take a little drive, the next one is May 2nd, just over the bridge on the Washington side. You'd have a chance to meet a few of us, join in on a big (multi-group) clean up event, and see how we're doing the Target Shooter Information Program. Check out the announcement in the Volunteer Section.

Appleseed is a cool group. Glad you're part of it!

Enjoy the conversations!

Bill

Hope to make July as well. I hopefully will have my rifle for this season ready. I need something modern with one of those glass thingies on top that you look through...

Cleanup. Yes. May 2nd. Scheduling it now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top