JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all -

Bones here, now residing in sunny FLA after my time was up in Whidbey Island, following Navy orders. Been registered for a month or so now, found out about this group via another forum. No current plans to return to the Pac NorthWest, but life has a funny way of changing things. One never knows!

See you in the forum! Cheers!

Thanks all, most appreciate the warm welcome. Am not too far from Ocala, been through there a few times headed to/from Tampa. And it's a hot one so far this year! Rain most every day the last 6 weeks, followed by the humidity! UGH! :rolleyes:

Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum. A member of my family was stationed at Mayport(Jacksonville) for quite a while before being assigned to Sicily. I loved the private beach there, starfish and sandollars everywhere.

Thanks much! Mayport is a nice little base, great fishing from the jetty going into the basin. Super seafood over at Safe Harbor and Singletons as well, can't go wrong with the fresh shrimp!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top