JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello, and welcome! Its always good to meet another waterfowl hunter. I recommend the ODFW hunting access map that list places to hunt water fowl, and big game in all different areas of Oregon.
It can be located at.
ODFW Hunting Access Map

Do you use a Canine with you or do you manually retrieve them when you down one? I have a trained yellow lab but he is getting old and i am getting ready to retire him soon as he has arthritis, and is getting pretty old to be hunting birds.

Hope that info helps.

JP1985

Hello, and welcome! Its always good to meet another waterfowl hunter. I recommend the ODFW hunting access map that list places to hunt water fowl, and big game in all different areas of Oregon.
It can be located at.
ODFW Hunting Access Map

Do you use a Canine with you or do you manually retrieve them when you down one? I have a trained yellow lab but he is getting old and i am getting ready to retire him soon as he has arthritis, and is getting pretty old to be hunting birds.

Hope that info helps.

JP1985

thanks for the link it looks sweet gotta say that make it a little easier to find a are to hunt. also I don't have a dog now but i am training my dog now to become a good all around pup.

There is going to be an area around Forest Grove opening up maybe next season to Waterfoul hunting. The local DU club has had a large hand in it :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top