JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in Belfair Washington. Am slowly seeing my areas to shoot get eroded away. Anyone from the Mason county Kitsap county area have any new locations to practice shooting? I currently shoot down Hurd road but the rifle folks are taking over the shooting pit, I shoot pistol, I noticed upwards of 10 pick up trucks at our local gravel pit. Watched for a awhile and noted people walking down range while others were actively shooting, this is unsat makes me cautious about being in that short of atmosphere. Unregulated shooting pits do have downfalls. Am looking for a new location as I do try to shoot daily. Going as far as looking at purchasing land just for shooting.

Last Edited:
Welcome aboard...

I'm on the other side of the water, Olympic Peninsula... Sorry I can't help from this end, but there are others from your area that should respond...:D

Welcome aboard!

DC8B31C1-A1D3-433D-BE9D-9AEFF20418AD.jpeg

I live in Belfair Washington. Am slowly seeing my areas to shoot get eroded away. Anyone from the Mason county Kitsap county area have any new locations to practice shooting? I currently shoot down Hurd road but the rifle folks are taking over the shooting pit, I shoot pistol, I noticed upwards of 10 pick up trucks at our local gravel pit. Watched for a awhile and noted people walking down range while others were actively shooting, this is unsat makes me cautious about being in that short of atmosphere. Unregulated shooting pits do have downfalls. Am looking for a new location as I do try to shoot daily. Going as far as looking at purchasing land just for shooting.
Welcome to nwfa

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top