JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by Ted Blocker Holsters a couple weeks ago to see what he might have for my Kimber Micro 9.

I wanted an OSB with a thumb break for Cocked and Locked carry in OLD SCHOOL LEATHER. Turned out he had nothing. But was ready to add one to their product line.

So after choosing their DA-1 model, he told me to bring the gun back for final fitting to set the snap for the thumb break when it was done.

Well that was today, and I will say I'm one happy camper with the finished product.

A plus about the DA-1, is that it has an adjustable cant to it. It rides high and tight, bottom of holster is at or above watch pocket on wrangler jeans for reference.

I did order an open top OSB from Winthrop as they said the sig 938 model would work. (They did not offer it with a thumb break) It was a tight fit but within 2 weeks of daily use the gun would fall out of it .

It was a 38 dollar rig, so I had little to lose.

Glad to say I have the 1st one made, I highly recommend this product well worth the money! 20161123_171503.jpg 20161123_171804.jpg

Nice setup. I have holster and a few gun belts from them. They do nice work. What is great is they have a local storefront and you can go in and check out the holsters and belts.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top