JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That doesn't look too bad. I'm not a Taurus guy, and frankly one of my friends just bought a Millennium G2 that had the magazine release break before even 1 round was fired. But that Spectrum will at least be worth a look!

Not a fan of taurus polymer semi-autos but if you do get it, let us know how it is. From my experiences, I would say most Taurus guns i've shot had horrible triggers. I do love the PT92 , PT1911, Taurus judge, and their revolvers though. Who knows, the spectrum is new for 2017 and for the price point they may have made it worth while.

I played with these at SHOT. The trigger is wide, very smooth, and quite light DA. The LCP II trigger isn't any better. The ergonomics on the pistol are amazingly good. It does have the small, milled into the slide sights. If the quality is good, I think they have a hit on their hands.

I have a Taurus G2 and a 605 revolver, I have their address if they break. I have a new FMK coming in from a promotion, I already have one and it is too close to a G-19 for me I'd rather have something different. I kind of collect 380's

That doesn't look too bad. I'm not a Taurus guy, and frankly one of my friends just bought a Millennium G2 that had the magazine release break before even 1 round was fired. But that Spectrum will at least be worth a look!

also have a G2 no problems with mine so far, but recently heard some of the new batches where having that problem, and some trigger safety issues, good firearm though, just drag it though the mud first to make sure you trust it.
is there better out there, of course.
is there better New for 260$ maybe but at least it isn't a high point.

Taurus has been trying to make a better name for themselves they just need to open there eyes to more quality control. From what i understand they seem to be handmade or assembled by hand. so with anything you get the Monday, Wednesday, and Friday guns, just like any other industry.