JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1475
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Happy Valley
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale here is a brand new STI Tactial SS (single stack) 5.0 1911 in .40 SW. Included are the VZ grips and an upgraded mainspring housing cover. Comes with two Wilson 47 mags. Based on what I had read people had the most success with the 10mm mags so that is what I purchased for the gun. I am the original owner and the gun is brand new from the factory. I don't really load .40 much anymore so figured it was time to let this one go as it's just been a safe queen.

SOLD!!!

Below is a copy of a description of the pistol from another website:

Building on the popularity of STI's legendary 2011® Tactical line, the new Tactical SS pistols offer the same reliability and accuracy but in a more traditional 1911 package. The new STI Tactical SS railed 1911 frames are fully forged with a picitany rail system, and have innovative lightening so the shooters don't experience unwanted weight caused by the rail. The STI Tactical line of pistols are perfect for all tactical applications, whether for police and SWAT teams requiring a firearm with an attachment rail or for the individual demanding a high performance pistol with special features for personal protection.

IMG_1690.JPG IMG_1691.JPG IMG_1692.JPG IMG_1693.JPG IMG_1694.JPG IMG_1695.JPG IMG_1696.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top