JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been drooling over getting a new carry pistol. Decided on a P365 because of the size and capacity. I was packing a Shield. I'm happy with the Sig but the 10 round magazine it came with is hanging up. The follower catches on the front hole that locks into the mag well. I emailed Sig and expect to get a replacement but just wanted to advise you guys in case you're experiencing any issues with mags.

Have you disassembled it to see if there is a burr on the follower? Probably a quick fix with a piece of sandpaper or a file.

I have 13 mags for my 365, outside of some surface rust, I haven't had any mechanical problems with any of them.

Just picked up the P365X Macro yesterday. Normally I only carry a full size gun but 17 rounds in a package that small and still being able to get a full purchase on the grip may make it my daily EDC. Sig is doing some amazing stuff. Now if they could only bump up the stock on the 17 round mags. Cause 2 mags just isn't enough. Haha. Sigs customer service is top notch.

So you guys are using the 15 round magazines in the 365 w/o any issues as well? Next purchase will be a couple of those for the house.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top