JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Live in Gig Harbor, WA. Retired in 2000 after 30 years at Tacoma Public Utilities as computer network engineer. Later worked at Venture Bank until the FDIC closed them in 2010. Since them I'm what you might call a dead beat!

Married 20+ years, have 3 grown kids. For many years I was a S&W revolver guy - loved the elegance in simplicity. For several years I'd admired the Sig Sauer line of pistols but never acted. About 3 months ago, I decided to made a change but since $$ is tight I had to sell my S&W revolvers to fund my new pistol.

I bought a Sig Sauer P220 Elite Stainless from East County Guns.

Shotguns, Rifles and Handguns, Streamlight, Cold Steel, Knives of Alaska and more

I highly recommend them, Andy is a super fella to deal with, very happy with the transaction.

Here's why I bought the P220 Elite Stainless:

1. I just really admire the engineering and design of this gun - the fit and finish are top notch.
2. I really wanted stainless, I'm not trying to conceal, in fact I want the bad guys to see my gun when I bring it out.
3. I had heard great things about the Short Reset Trigger and thought why have it added later, why not get a gun with the SRT.
4. I wanted a gun that could easily convert to .22LR - and this gun does that with ease.
5. The beavertail is just a plus.
6. I wanted a single stack because my hands are not large - the P220 with the slim grips is just about as large as I can handle.
7. I really like the decocker on this gun - to me it's a great design.
8. I just love the look of this gun.

Expensive? Yes, very. Worth it? Ask me again in 6 months.

Bill in Gig Harbor

P220-image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome!

One of my first guns was a West German Sig P220, and to this day it was one of the best guns I've ever owned. Should have never sold it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top