JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As disgusted as I am with WLP and the NRA in general, many parts of the NRA still do very important things. I like that video. It's way past time that the message got out that the 2nd Amendment isn't just for white, middle-age, conservative men.

As long as the leadership remains as it is I will have nothing to do with the NRA. Kick Wayne out and I will consider joining again

choiceclips.whaftinger.com? There's no way in Gehenna I'm clicking on that.
yeah, its pretty bad when the only place the pro gun community can get published is on suspcious tabloid type media sources.

Heres a link to the ad direct from the NRAs youtube channel.

Perhaps the cretinous odd-ball link stands out by reporting it because the cretinous MSM is of considerable different opinion and doesn't report it.

Yes, I'm a Life member NRA. No I don't like White Lipped Peccaries either.

Last Edited:
What's the difference between 'message' and 'content of character' vs 'where message is seen' and 'intent to apply for Rights per Constitution'?
Yes, some sources are contaminated beyond redemption somehow for some people, yet please explain how the message location or who may have had institutional contact with production of such, means we should shame/delist/flag/woke-i-fy those productions. Do we disagree with the message or where it shows up?

Perhaps the cretinous odd-ball link stands out by reporting it because the cretinous MSM is of considerable different opinion and doesn't report it.

Yes, I'm a Life member NRA. No I don't like White Lipped Peccaries either.
nobody here disagrees with the NRA message but credibililty is an important part of getting a message out. Its not this forum that needs to be reached is the majority of the population that is either new or thinking of gun ownership. People dont generally get their news from obscure sources unknown to those outside its biased filter bubble.

nobody here disagrees with the NRA message but credibililty is an important part of getting a message out. Its not this forum that needs to be reached is the majority of the population that is either new or thinking of gun ownership. People dont generally get their news from obscure sources unknown to those outside its biased filter bubble.
We need to get that Nicky Manage lady onboard. :D

Nothing Woke about that ad. . .

Just showing that the 2nd applies to ALL Americans. The media would have you believe that only white males own guns and support the 2nd. I'd love to see tens of thousands of law abiding minority gun owners standing up and shattering the media BS lies. . .
Welp, that all black NFA Militia led by Grand-Master Dumba$$ hasn't worked out so well…..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top