JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably similar to RIA pricing per model.

I'd imagine GI would be less than $500
While the other models will probably be $500+

I think I'd trust the Filipinos over the Turks
To be honest, the Turkish shotguns, excluding some high-end O/U models, sound like either a hit-or-miss. I definitely would buy American before a Turkish shotgun, such as Mossberg or Remington.

But in as far as pistols go, I think Turkey has a much bigger and better body of work in that regard. I've seen some really poor fit and finish from Philippine manufacturers over the years. Not so much from Turkey....again, in regards to pistols.

To be honest, the Turkish shotguns, excluding some high-end O/U models, sound like either a hit-or-miss. I definitely would buy American before a Turkish shotgun, such as Mossberg or Remington.

But in as far as pistols go, I think Turkey has a much bigger and better body of work in that regard. I've seen some really poor fit and finish from Philippine manufacturers over the years. Not so much from Turkey....again, in regards to pistols.
Those MKE MP5s are very well made.

According to replies from PSA unveiling on X, people have asked when pricing will show and PSA replies with "tomorrow" as of 2hrs ago.

People are also wondering why it wasnt a PSA 2011 for the working man or when we could possibly expect parts kits. I would like to see polymer frames for 1911 to really help with that affordable bit PSA is known for.

Also noting if you look at the price slider on the PSA page it shows between $399-499 (doubt thats actual price range)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top