JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! New to this forum. I'm a native born Oregonian, and a meat eatin', gun totin', liberal/progressive who was forced to grow-up in California for 45 years. Now I'm back here were I belong! I'm looking for a place to shoot, range or otherwise, on the west side. Anybody have any ideas? A list? I'm already aware of Tri-county; nice but expensive. . . any info is appreciated.

Hello all! New to this forum. I'm a native born Oregonian, and a meat eatin', gun totin', liberal/progressive who was forced to grow-up in California for 45 years. Now I'm back here were I belong! I'm looking for a place to shoot, range or otherwise, on the west side. Anybody have any ideas? A list? I'm already aware of Tri-county; nice but expensive. . . any info is appreciated.

Well, since you're a liberal progressive; keep driving west until you hit the Pacific Ocean. When that happens, you have almost gone far enough. However, if you insist on staying on the mainland; just go to Brown's Camp.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top